- Fenofibrate 100 mg and 300 mg.
- As adjunct to diet for the treatment of adult patients with very high serum triglyceride concentrations (type IV and V hyperlipidemia) who have not responded adequately to diet and who are at risk of pancreatitis.
- DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Usual adult dose: 300 mg daily in divided doses with food. May be adjusted according to response to between 200 and 400 mg daily. Usual pediatric dose: May be given 5 mg per kg body weight daily or as prescribed by the physician.
- Pre-existing gallbladder disease, hepatic and renal function impairment, hypersensitivity to Fenofibrate.
- ADVERSE REACTIONS:
- Gastrointestinal symptoms, such as belching, constipation, flatulence; libido decreased; photosensitivity; rhinitis; influenza syndrome; pruritus; skin rash and/or urticaria
- Store at temperatures not exceeding 30°C. Protect from light.
- Foods, Drugs, Devices and Cosmetics Act prohibits dispensing without prescription.
- PRESENTATION & PACKAGING:
- 100 mg Capsule - Blister pack of 10's, Box of 100's, 300 mg Capsule - Blister pack of 10's, Box of 100's
Unison Laboratories Co., Ltd.
39 Moo 4, Klong Udomcholjorn Muang Chachoengsao, Chachoengsao 24000 Thailand